The Alabama Motorcycle Safety Program is currently recruiting a limited number of candidates to become Motorcycle Safety Foundation Certified Rider Coaches. The Alabama Motorcycle Safety Program has need for Rider Coaches throughout the state.
Minimum Candidate Qualifications
- Motorcyclist with at least three years riding experience with a current motorcycle endorsement
- Good driving record. No DUI’s and no more than two moving violations in the past three years
- At least 18 years of age
- Motivated, ready and willing to share safe motorcycling practices with others
- Currently own and operate a street legal insured motorcycle
- High School graduate or higher educational level
- Teaching and Public Speaking experience preferred
- Be available to teach a number of selected weekends on a seasonal basis
- A sincere desire to help reduce motorcycle crashes, injuries, and deaths
When is the Rider Coach Preparation Course going to be offered?
** Rider Preparation Course will be March 25 – April 2, 2023. Please contact
Alabama Traffic Safety Center for information.** ALtsc@montevallo.edu
Rider Coach Candidate Application