The Rebecca J. Luker Endowed Scholarship is established through the University of Montevallo Foundation, by loyal UM alums and supporters. The Rebecca J. Luker Endowed Scholarship will benefit students in the visual, media, musical, and theatrical arts who aspire to a professional career in those creative fields.
Available funds from this scholarship can cover the costs of tuition, books, and fees.
College of Fine Arts Criteria
1. Recipient(s) must be a senior enrolled in the College of Fine Arts;
2. Recipient(s) must be in good standing with the University.
Application must be made to the dean of the College of Fine Arts and must include the following:
• letter of intent to apply to the COFA dean;
• letter of support from a COFA faculty member;
• audition or creative product/portfolio review.
Selection of the recipient shall be made by the dean in consultation with the Luker Scholarship Committee and with recipient eligibility subject to review by the University Office of Financial Aid.