Admissions + Aid

Transient Students

Transient Admission

A student in good standing at an accredited college or university may be admitted on a transient (visiting) basis. To be considered, an applicant must submit a letter of good academic standing or official transcript from the current or previous college or university. Transient admission may be approved for either a semester or a Summer Session. Once admitted, a transient student should contact the Registrar’s Office at or 205-665-6040 to register for class(es).

Transient Application