Candidates who meet program eligibility requirements should apply for internship by the deadlines below. Completed applications may be emailed to the TEP Program Assistant at email@example.com.
Employment Guidelines for Interns
Internship Handbook and Internship Requirements
The Internship Handbook addresses the various facets of the student internship experience. It is intended to serve as a resource for the principal participants- student interns, cooperating teachers, university supervisors, and school leaders- by providing all members of this professional team with the materials, policies, and procedures necessary to help facilitate professional growth for the student intern.
Teacher Education Services offers a scholarship for Undergraduate or Alt A interns
The TES Scholarship covers (3) hours of your internship (fees and books are not included). Eligibility requirements include:
- Admitted and registered for the upcoming semester.
- Have an institutional GPA of 3.0 or higher for undergraduates or a 3.5 or higher for Alt A students.
- Maintain enrollment during the eligible semester. Students who drop or withdraw will be required to repay funds to UM.
- Interns must meet all internship requirements before applying.
Deadlines: Application deadlines are April 15 for the Fall semester and November 15 for the Spring semester. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
The TES Scholarship Application can be found here.
- Cooperating Teacher Evaluation
- TES Survey
- University Supervisor Evaluation
- edTPA Survey
- Dean’s Survey:
- Program Evaluations:
University Supervisor Evaluations:
Cooperating Teacher Forms & Evaluations: