Game Studies and Design

Frequently Asked Questions

How Do I Declare GSD as a Minor?

Step 1: Print or fill-in and print the Student Program Change Form

Step 2: Complete the Student Program Change Form (Note: While it is called Student Program Change Form, it is also used to declare minors.)

  • Fill in the following sections:
    • Student’s Name
    • UMID#
    • Current Major
    • Current Advisor
    • Term to Apply Change
  • Write “Game Studies” or “GSD” in the Minor section.
  • You do not have to have any signature or Departmental Approval Stamp

Step 3: Hand deliver the completed form to the Registrar’s Office located on the second floor of Palmer Hall

If you have any questions, please email Dr. Cathlena Martin at