Student Employment Office

Find an On-Campus Job

There are generally two classifications of on-campus positions: Work-Study and Jobship. 
  • Work Study positions are for students who meet specific criteria and have been awarded aid by the UM Student Aid Office. To determine if you are eligible for Work Study contact the UM Student Aid Office at 665-6050. Having an award for Work Study will increase your chances of finding on-campus employment.
  • Jobship positions may be filled by any UM student based on the results of a competitive application and interview process.

Search Available On-Campus Jobs