Fall 2022 – Spring 2023 Commuter Meal Plan Options
Mandatory Commuter Meal Plan (per semester)
|200 flex points
|Required of all full-time undergraduate students that do not have a board or optional meal plan
|Note: This plan may be upgraded to a choice of the optional commuter meal plans stated below.
|More flex points may be purchased through Chartwells by clicking here
Optional Commuter Meal Plans on per term basis – Available for students not required to have a Board plan
|Commuter 300 – 300 Meals/Semester + 100 Flex Dollars
|Commuter 150 – 150 Meals/Semester + 200 Flex Dollars
|Commuter 85 – 85 Meals/Semester + 175 Flex Dollars
|Commuter 40 – 40 Meals/Semester + 150 Flex Dollars
- All optional commuter meals plans are subject to change.
- Optional Commuter Meal Plans are non-refundable and cannot be changed after drop/add deadline. (some exclusions may apply)
- Additional bonus points may be purchased via https://get.cbord.com/montevallo/full/login.php and are subject to terms and conditions specified on Chartwells website.
- If you reside in housing and have a board plan, you must first cancel your board plan with the Housing Office in order to opt-in to an optional commuter meal plan.
- To enroll in commuter meal plan, please visit Office of Student Accounts and complete an Optional Commuter Meal plan form. (Charge will be billed to student account soon).
- Would you like to know where you may use your Falcon Flex Points? Please click here.
The University reserves the right to modify rates (e.g. tuition, required fees, housing, meal plans, and other fees), as deemed necessary by the Board of Trustees, without prior notice.