GoReact is an online video recording tool designed to provide feedback for public speaking/speech, presentations, sign language/interpreter training, student teaching observation, and music/dance/theatrical performances. It allows for both real time commentary or for providing feedback on previously recorded videos.
Learn about the system requirements for GoReact on the GoReact Technical FAQs webpage.
For best results, here’s what you should have on your computer:
- OS: Windows 7 and up or Mac OSX (current or most recent previous version).
- Web browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge (current or most recent previous version).
Note: GoReact is not supported on IE 11, Edge 18, Safari 11 or older versions of any browser. Safari must be on version 12.1 or above.
- A webcam that can be detected as a hardware device by the recording computer.
- PC hardware: for best performance, processor and video card should be less than 3 years old, and you should have at least 4GB of RAM.
- Windows RT tablets are unsupported and will generally not work with GoReact.
- Virtual desktop environments are unsupported and will result in poor video quality.
- Please make sure to disable any ad and script blockers (or whitelist www.goreact.com) as these can interfere with GoReact’s functionality.
Please see the links below for information specific to Students and Instructors as well as technical resources and additional tips and tricks for using GoReact.